Katowice School of Technology

The University of Science and Art

Incoming students

Required documents VISA

No visa is required from the (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) member countries. All citizens of non-EU/EEA member countries who wish to study in Poland are required to obtain a Polish visa prior to their arrival to Poland.

Required documentsInsurance

EU citizens are obliged to have their EHIC card. However, students should buy some extra insurance as EHIC does not cover all the costs.

Required documentsHousing

Halls of residence in Katowice:

  • Dom Studenta nr 1, Katowice, phone: +48 32 204 58 58
  • Dom Studenta AWF, Katowice, phone: +48 32 207 54 01
  • Katowice School of Technology can also help with renting private rooms/flats.

Required documentsCourse Catalogue

Architecture - Bachelor's degree programArchitecture - Bachelor's degree program

Interior Design - Bachelor's degree programInterior Design - Bachelor's degree program

Interior Design - Master's degree programInterior Design - Master's degree program

Civil Construction - Bachelor's degree programCivil Construction - Bachelor's degree program


Fashion DesignFashion Design

Graphic DesignGraphic Design

© 2015, Katowice School of Technology, 43 Rolna Street, 40-555 Katowice, Silesia province, Poland, tel. 32 202 50 34, fax. 32 252 28 75, mail:
Faculty of Media, Acting and Directing , 3-5 Park-Hutniczy Street, 41-800 Zabrze, Silesia province, Poland, tel. 32 27 11 327, fax. 32 32 27 13 021, mail:
This website uses cookies Cookies policy